PRODUCT: BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender
BG Ethanol System Defender protects the fuel system from the harmful effects of ethanol. It keeps intake manifolds, intake ports, intake valves, and combustion chambers free of deposits caused by ethanol. When gasoline is blended with ethanol, it can wreak havoc on engines. Ethanol increases engine deposits, affects drivability, leads to corrosion, and eventually component failure. Deposit and corrosion formation cause engine efficiency and durability to plummet. BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender guards fuel systems from the damaging effects of ethanol gasoline. Added by a professional at every oil change, it protects intake manifolds, intake ports, intake valves, and combustion chambers from the damage caused by ethanol oxidation. Prevents fuel degradation Restores fuel economy Restores horsepower Prevents increased harmful emissions
PROBLEM: Ethanol-blended fuels can increase engine deposits, corrosion, and possible component failure. Fuel
deposits and corrosion formation have a negative effect on engine efficiency and durability. The most
common of these problems are rough idle, loss of performance, and reduced fuel economy.
SOLUTION: BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender® inhibits the free radical oxidation mechanism, which causes
ethanol-containing gasoline to degrade. It keeps intake manifolds, intake ports, intake valves and
combustion chambers clean and free of damaging deposits typically caused by ethanol.
- Prevents fuel degradation
- Stabilizes fuel
- Prevents corrosion
- Especially effective for treatment for all ethanol blended fuels (E10, E15, E85 etc.)
- Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor safe
- Prevents costly repairs caused by fuel related deposits
- Restores fuel economy
- Restores horsepower
- Prevents increased harmful emissions
- Protects against the harmful effects of ethanol
- Maintains engine performance
USAGE: Add BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender®
to fuel tank every 3,000–5,000 miles (4,800–8,000 km). For best results add to full fuel tank.
- For fuel tank capacities up to 3 gallons (11 Liters): Add 50 mL of BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender® to fuel tank.
- For fuel tank capacities between 3–4 gallons (11–15 Liters): Add 2 fl. oz. (60 mL) of BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender® to fuel tank.
- For fuel tank capacities between 4–6 gallons (15–23 Liters): Add 3 fl. oz. (100 mL) of BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender® to fuel tank.
- For fuel tank capacities between 6–10 gallons (23–38 Liters): Add 6 fl. oz. (177 mL) of BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender® to fuel tank.
- For fuel tank capacities above 10 gallons (38 Liters): Add 11 fl. oz. (325 mL) of BG Ethanol Fuel System Defender® to fuel tank.
- For professional use. BG Products, Inc., accepts no liability for excessive use or misuse of this product
PRODUCT: BG Fuel System Drier
BG Ethanol Fuel System Drier defends engines against the water that accumulates in ethanol-blended fuel. Ethanol-blended fuel is hygroscopic, meaning that it absorbs moisture. If left untreated, this moisture can cause corrosion on fuel system components, leading to erratic engine operation, and microorganism growth that plugs fuel filters. BG Ethanol Fuel System Drier is a professional-use product that holds the water drawn in by ethanol in suspension, forming a stable solution. This allows the water to pass through the fuel system with no harm to combustion.
PROBLEM: Gasoline is susceptible to contamination by water formed through condensation during storage. Untreated, this
moisture can contribute to corrosion of the fuel system, erratic engine operation, and the growth of microorganisms, which can plug fuel filters.
SOLUTION: BG Fuel System Drier contains a safe and effective chemistry that absorbs moisture and allows it to be harmlessly
burned by the engine. • Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor safe
- Prevents icing or freezing in fuel systems
- Provides easier cold weather starting
- Especially effective in ethanol-containing gasoline
USAGE: Gasoline Engines: Add BG Fuel System Drier at fill-up. Use 3 oz. (100 mL) to treat 5–10 gallons (19–38 Liters)
of gasoline. Use 6 oz. (177 mL) to treat 10–13 gallons (38–50 Liters) of gasoline. Use 12 oz. (354 mL) to treat 13
gallons (50 Liters) and up.
Small Gasoline Engines: Add approximately 1 oz. (29.6 mL) per gallon (3.7 Liters) when adding gasoline. Use
50 mL to treat up to 4 gallons (15 Liters) of gasoline.